Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Low-Midline -180-255cm fixing height
- 22.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Redesigned Movelite T1 to give a Rainsafe canopy over the front door. It has been a criticism we had of the Moveairlite and T1 of previous years that there was not a rainsafe entrance like other models in the Outdoor Revolution Movelite Range. This has now been rectified and be adding one simple fibreglass pole once erected you get a small canopy over the front door. This provides some shelter from the rain entering the awnings groundsheet every-time you enter or exit the awning. Outdoor Revolution have also added a large mesh panel to the front door for improved ventilation. The other big change over the 2018 model is the groundsheet. This is now a Sewn-in groundsheet, previously it was a zip in groundsheet.
The Movelite T1 is a dome style awning featuring a single inflation point Air frame for ease of pitching. Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite Oxygen driveaway-awnings have many advantages over their competitors, the biggest being the Pressure relief valve built into the Air Tubes. The Bladder is the inner tube of the Air Frame system a bit like the inner tube on a bike tyre. Outdoor Revolution has incorporated a unique Pressure Release Valve into the Bladder. If this valve detects that the tube is over inflated it automatically releases some Air. This can be while you are pumping the Awning up or whilst the Awning is pitched. As Air Pressure increases with Temperature the Pressure inside the Air Tubes can increase during the day with the awning pitched, this can cause them to rupture but with Outdoor Revolutions NEW Pressure Release Valve the Tubes should never over-inflate. For this reason they are confidant to give a Lifetime Warranty on the Air Tube (against manufacturing faults).
For 2019 Outdoor Revolution as using a 480HDE double rip stop fabric with the Movelite range of awnings. This figure relates to the density and design of the fabrics weave. It seem to be the latest marketing ploy amongst manufacturers to use higher value numbers in the descriptions, making it harder for the consumer to distinguish between the makes and models. It is nice to see therefore that Outdoor Revolution have reverted back to publishing the Hydrostatic head rating for the fabrics. A figure most customers can relate to. So for this range of Awnings the H.H rating is 6000mm.
The Movelite T1 gives the flexibility of adding optional Bedroom Annexes to either side of the awing. giving the ability to sleep up to 2 people, yet retaining the main awning as living space.
Low/Midline height Designed for Campervans, VW Transporters and larger vans with a fixing height between 180cm-255cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The REDESIGNED premium lightweight Movelite T1 single point inflation drive away awning raises the bar when it comes perfectly fusing style, functionality and versatility in a campervan awning, using its enhanced styling architecture and shallow gothic arched roof. This model provides a generously sized square interior and can accommodate an optional coordinated two person sleeping annexe on each side, making it ideal for smaller touring families craving further living, storage or sleeping space alongside their vehicle. The implementation of a frontal Phoenix Mesh fly screen panel, as well as additional ventilation in the rear cowl and inner roof optimises air circulation, which helps to combat internal humidity in warm climates; an extra mesh fly screen can also be purchased for both side doors.
The premium lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high pressure tubes, a telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped in for complete privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered profile side for a weather tight fit, plus facilitates both left and right hand entry to ensure accessibility to vehicles from the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range.
We have now introduced a frontal ‘Phoenix Mesh’ ventilation fly screen panel to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; this is an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. A NEW integrated front eyebrow canopy has also been incorporated, creating a convenient mini porch area, where you can relax outdoors, whilst sheltered from the elements. All four door panels can be completely in, or zipped fully back, enabling this product to function as a freestanding gazebo in summer.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual-action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, twin air flow roof ventilation, and attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including an inflatable two man annexe, additional mesh door panels, a luxurious carpet (made to measure), two berth inner tent and telescopic roof tensioning poles.
There are two height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T1 – Designed for Lower Campervans & Transporters, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-255cm Tall.
2) Movelite T1 XL – Designed for Taller, Coach Built or Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Process.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Over-inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy - Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front Door Panel - A Breathable Assisted-Healing Fly-screen for Enhanced Airflow During Summer Months, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 100cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 300cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-255cm
- WEIGHT: 22.8kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 43cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.