Outdoor Revolution Movelite T2 High - Redesigned 2019 Model
- 19.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
For 2019 Outdoor Revolution have made lots of changes to the Movelite T2
The roof has been redesigned to give the awning a shallow Gothic arch shape, adding strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off. The Canopy over the side door is now formed using a fibreglass pole, replacing the small Air tube on previous models. The old Air tubes used to be the biggest source of customer issues. The use of a pole also improves the look of the awning.
For 2019 the fabric is now improved with a 480HDE double rip stop fabric polyester. This provides a good strength to weight ratio and have a UV protective coating. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head
Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite Oxygen driveaway-awning has many advantages over their competitors the biggest being the Pressure relief valve built into the Air Tubes. The Bladder is the inner tube of the Air Frame system a bit like the inner tube on a bike tyre. Outdoor Revolution has incorporated a unique Pressure Release Valve into the Bladder. If this valve detects that the tube is over inflated it automatically releases some Air. This can be while you are pumping the Awning up or whilst the Awning is pitched. As Air Pressure increases with Temperature the Pressure inside the Air Tubes can increase during the day with the awning pitched, this can cause them to rupture but with Outdoor Revolutions NEW Pressure Release Valve the Tubes should never over-inflate. For this reason they are confidant to give a Lifetime Warranty on the Air Tube (against manufacturing faults).
Outdoor Revolution awnings feature larger diameter Air tubes, giving more upright sides to the awnings, thus giving more useable floor space.
Another new innovation is Pheonix mesh. an assisted-healing smart material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time.
There is an optional sun canopy available for the front door, offering protection against the sun and helping to stop rain dripping into the awning when we get some occasional wet weather.
A Nice new option that Outdoor Revolution are also introducing this year is a Retro Connector Kit. This will allow you to use the Optional sun canopy as a stand-alone canopy, as it zips onto the sun canopy and converts it to fit into an awning channel.
The Movelite T2 features a twin piping on the tunnel so it can be fed directly into a standard 6mm awning rail (riemo rail etc.) or use the 4mm bead to connect directly into a Fiamma/Omnistor wind out canopy. WE would still recommand buying a driveway kit as this gives you the ability to driveaway and come back to site and reattach your awning quickly and easily
The Movelite T2 is the smallest Air Frame awning for Van Based Conversions in the range and competes with Vangos Kela.
High Line model to fit vehicles with a fixing height of 255cm-305cm (Larger van based conversions and Taller coach-built motorhomes)
What the manufacturer Says:-
Outdoor Revolution have found various ways to improve the best-selling premium fast pitch Movelite T2 lightweight drive away air awning weekender for the new season, allowing it to retain its reputation as the most popular mid-sized driveaway awning for families, couples, or individuals, who crave flexible living, sleeping, or storage space in addition to their van. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers for the classic, definitive aesthetic that we all know and love. An abundance of NEW features have also been implemented, including a deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessibility, waterproof zips in either cowl door, as well as further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl door. Three ergonomic height options ensure that this model is compatible with practically every campervan or motorhome on the market. An optional coordinating canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure twin tube air frame technology, a single telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant an excellent vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by embossed zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely out for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered profile side for a weather tight fit, plus facilitates both left and right hand entry to ensure accessibility to vehicles from the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range.
We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the side and front doors to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. A NEW integrated side eyebrow canopy has also been added, creating a convenient mini porch area where you can relax outdoors, whilst sheltered from the elements. Every door panel can be zipped completely in, or zipped fully back, enabling this product to function as a gazebo in summer.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, and attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. There are an array of complementary optional extras available to purchase with this model, including coordinating zip-on canopy, additional mesh door panels, a luxurious made to measure carpet and two berth inner tent.
There are three height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T2 Lowline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-220cm Tall.
2) Movelite T2 Midline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 220cm-255cm Tall.
3) Movelite T2 Highline – Designed for Taller, Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy - Additional Side Mini Porch/Canopy Area with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT: 255cm-305cm
- WEIGHT: 19.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 47cm x 39cm
- COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 2.5m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.