Outwell Blossburg 380 Drive-Away Awning - New for 2020
- 20.90 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2020. The Blossburg 380 is a Poled driveaway awning offering the choose of attaching your vehicle to either side of the awning thanks to its removable Access zone flysheet so it ideal for UK RHD vans with the sliding door on the Left or Continental LHD Vehicles with the Sliding door on the Right as well as VW California's. it could even be completely removed to use the Blossburg 380 as a standalone tent.
A nice sized side on awning giving a vertical front door with a nice sized canopy as well as a side door. Large mesh panels also help to keep bugs out and aid ventilation. Tinted windows with privacy blinds give the Blossburg 380 a nice airy feel.
Lots of the usual Outwell quality features including Duratec Fibreglass Poles, for durability and Outwells OWS System Force 8 Outwell Wind Stabilizer system for increase stability in poor weather. The Blossburg 380 has a dual bead so can be used in a standard awning rail or a 4mm awning channel found on some wind out canopies. Although we would still advise buying a driveaway kit to get the full driveaway function.
A nice new Poled awning, campsite friendly side on pitching with the removable access zone flysheet offering flexibility
What the manufacturer says:-
With easy attachment, via a removable access zone, to either side of campervans at heights of 175cm-200cm, the Blossburg 380 tunnel style drive away awning is pitched in parallel alongside the vehicle for a smaller footprint. Flexible access is via twin doors in both sides of the Link Access Zone and a side door on the tent. The front door panel with mesh behind, four sliders and curtains and a deep canopy over the front extends flexible outdoor living.
- 175cm-200cm attachment height
- 7mm/5mm double bead
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun glare
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head:3000 mm
- Roof connection length:250 cm
- Attachment height:175 - 200 cm
- Bead thickness:7 mm / 5 mm
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 12.5 mm/8.5 mm
- Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:78 x 36 x 35 cm
- Weight:20.9 kg
- Awning Type: Drive-Away
- Outtex® 3000 Select Outtex® 3000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Fire Retardant Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
- Taped Seams Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
- OWS System Force 8 Outwell Wind Stabilizer System 8 uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
- Link Access Zone System Valance and detachable groundsheet supply clean, draught free access between a Touring drive-away awning and a vehicle
- Duratec Fibreglass Using Outwell’s own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity
- Dual Beading Dual beading - designed to fit all motorhome awning rails
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
- Outwell HookTrack System Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Toggle-up Curtain Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Tinted Windows Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
- Storm Guyline Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
- Cable Entry Point Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Dry Zip Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
- Outwell Easy Pegging System Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
- Carry Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances