Vango Kela V Air Tall - Unchanged for 2021
- AWPKELA C3YTDP
- AWPKELA C3YTDP
- 18.45 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Opinion: -
After some Improvements in 2020 the Kela V remains unchanged for 2021.
The ever popular Kela, now in its 5th reincarnation, it continues to be one of the best selling driveaway awnings on the market.
The Latest upgrade is all about the fabrics NEW ColourLok™ finish. This Aids Colour retention from UV light. Stopping a lot of the fading that occurs when the awning is exposed to Sun Light. This also gives the fabric a 50+ UPF rating so helps makes the awnings more durable and longer lasting against UV degradation, combined with Vango’s exclusive TBS system giving the reassurance that your awning will stand up to the British weather.
Introduced last year Vangos SkyTrack system, that enables you to hang lights and other accessories from the air beams, always a problem in air tents and awnings because of the lack of poles that were the natural hanging points.
There are Skylights in the roof to give the awning a lighter, airier feel, Orange reflective guylines to reduce the trip hazard and the most significant change is the addition of larger low level vents to help circulate more air through the awning and reduce the condensation that affects all polyester tents and awnings.
Tall Height: to fit vehicles 245-295cm (Better suited to Hi Top van conversions & Coach-Built Motorhomes)
For advice on Connecting a Drive-away Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-
An excellent space to spend time with friends and family, the Vango Kela drive away inflatable awning inflates in a few minutes leaving you with more time to enjoy your break. Designed to attach to the side of your motorhome or campervan, the Kela has 4 attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, so you can keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry. Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to enjoy the view.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Weight: 18.45kg
- Packsize: L78.0 x H33.0 x W35.0cm
- Pitching Time: 8 mins
- Awning Size: Tall
- Kador Adjustable Height: 245-295cm
- Kador Length: 248cm
- Weight without Accessories: 12.8kg