Vango Noosa - Tall- 2020 Model
- AWPNOOSA C3YTDP
- AWPNOOSA C3YTDP
- 11.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Note Manufacturers images show Noosa Low. Noosa Tall is suitable for Larger van based conversions and Coach Built Motorhomes with a fixing height of 245 to 290cm
The Noosa Tall is a great value driveaway awning. The Noosa is a side mounted awning with a nice sized sun canopy to the front door, giving a sheltered entrance against he sun and rain.
Vango have this year released some keenly priced awnings. This has been accomplished by using lighter weight fabrics and reducing some of the specifications. The Noosa Tall is in this range. Using Vango's Sentinel Active Polyester. This does not mean the awning will be any less waterproof than more expensive awnings in the Vango Line up. It does help reduce the pack size and in a small non driveway awning like the Noosa Tall makes a far more manageable size and weight.
Despite the lower price Vango still incorporate there excellent TBS II system to provide stability in windy conditions.
The Noosa Tall uses fibreglass poles with pre angled joints and short pole sleeves to erect the awning. This give more upright sides for more useable space. The Groundsheet is removable, giving the option of easy cleaning and leaving the groundsheet out if pitched on a hard standing or gravel pitch. The Groundsheet toggles down to give a flat trip free entry point into the awning. The windows feature toggle up blinds for privacy. The frond door with its large clear windows can be zipped back half way or all the way open to create an open canopy.
The Noosa Tall offers Excellent valve for money. A roomy side mounted driveaway awning with integral sun canopy. There is the option of purchasing a freestanding 2 berth inner tent if you need to accommodate extra guests.
Tall height for attachment to vehicles with a fixing height of 245cm to 290cm
What the manufacturer says:-
A great compact sized awning and brand-new for 2019, the Noosa is named after a snug secluded beach in Australia – picture this on your holidays! Featuring a pre-attached front extension to provide shelter from sun or rain. and toggled curtains allowing for more privacy when needed. The front mesh door helps keep the bugs out whilst giving fresh air in to your living area. If you are heading off on a spontaneous road trip or taking a long break with the family, the Noosa is the ideal awning, offering a great balance of indoor and outdoor space
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L75.0 x H28.0 x W28.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||5.9kg|
Just what we wanted for our camper van to get the muddy dog sorted out before going in. Easy to pitch and good value. Would give it 5 stars if the throw over straps were fluorescent (the dark ones are a trip hazard) and if it was narrower (slightly) as at present it makes the combined width a little too wide for many sites when added to the van width.