Vango Tolga Air VW - Unchanged for 2021
- 17.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Opinion: -
New in 2020 and unchanged for 2021
The Tolga is available in 2 colourways, Moroccan Blue or Shadow Grey to complement your VW Transporter. It features a vertical front wall/door with a nice sized canopy, with an alloy pole used to form the canopy, to give a rain safe door. The front door also features an internal mesh door to help keep out bugs. To help with condensation control the awning includes a Skyliner.All the Diamond clear windows feature zip up blinds for privacy.
The Tolga is features Vangos Sentinel Sport Fabric, a Hex embossed Polyester with a weight of 105g/m2, giving a great space to weight ratio. An important consideration in any awning designed for use in smaller Campervans, where storage space is restricted.
As with all Vango fabrics the flysheet uses Vango’s ColourLok™ finish. This Aids Colour retention from UV light. Stopping a lot of the fading that occurs when the awning is exposed to Sun Light. This also gives the fabric a 30+ UPF rating so helps makes the awnings more durable and longer lasting against UV degradation, combined with Vango’s exclusive TBS system giving the reassurance that your awning will stand up to the British weather.
The Tolga also features Vango’s SkyTrack system, that enables you to hang lights and other accessories from the air beams, always a problem in air tents and awnings because of the lack of poles that were the natural hanging points.
There are 2 bedroom options for the Magra. There is an optional Sport Awning bedroom that is designed to hang within the awning or you can use Vango's Freestanding Airbeam bedroom. Both will sleep 2 people. But given the size of the awning if you intend to regularly accomadate guests in the awing you would be better off looking at a larger awning.
VW Transporter Height: to fit vehicles 180-195cm.
For advice on Connecting a Drive-away Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-
The Tolga awning is designed in the new VW size perfect for campervans and conversions. Using Vango's AirBeam® Technology Tolga is simple and fast to inflate, combined with Sentinel Sport fabric which is strong durable and waterproof and uses ColourLok technology to reduce the effects of UV. A handy covered entrance allows additional living space outside your awning, whilst the SkyTrack II® System is perfect for hanging lights and adding a SkyLiner to reduce condensation and provide a thermal barrier. This drive away air awning has a great weight to space ratio ensuring you have all the room you need to enjoy your camping trips whilst still being light-weight and compact to combat the limited storage space often found in a campervan. Enjoy every adventure with the Tolga campervan awning, for wherever you go
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Low level vents - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- AirSpeed® Valve - Simple system with easy access positioning to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- SkyTrack® System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away.
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Door in connecting panel - Allows convenient access
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Optional bedroom inner - Optional extra available to purchase separately
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully wind and rain tested - Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Weight: 17.6kg
- Packsize: L75.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm
- Kador Adjustable Height: 180-195
- Kador Length: 250cm
- Weight without Accessories: 12.15kg