Outwell Cruising Canopy
- 4.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
WE really like the Crusing Canopy for its design.
The triangular shaped sides should make the Crusing canopy look look whatever the fixing height onto the vehicle as it will appear to just pivot on the side of your vehicle.
Accommodates a wide range of fixing heights so suitable for smaller van based conversions up to larger coach built motorhomes
Like all canopies only works on Vehicles with an awning rail to attach the Canopy, this could be a standard awning rail or utilising the rail on a wind out canopy like a Fiamma/Omnistor etc.
What the manufacturer says:-
The Outwell drive-away Cruising Canopy is designed to fit all cars, caravans and motorhomes adding versatile space on site. With attachment heights of between 180-330cm, there is ample flexibility to suit a wide variety of vehicles without compromising the design.
- Universal canopy for motorhomes, vans and caravans with an attachment height of 180cm-330cm
- Creates a nice shady space on the side of the vehicle
- Sturdy steel poles maximise headroom
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Fast and easy to attach and detach as required
|Type of tent:||Canopy|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 330 cm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Poles:||Steel poles 19 mm|
|Pitching way:||In one|
|Pack size:||15 x 61 cm|