Vango Cove II Low- Poled - New 2022 Stock
- 13.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Refreshed in 2021 to give a new look with a change of colourway with a red trim. The groundsheet is now Sewn-in and you can now add a toggle-in 2 berth inner tent.
The Cove Low II is a great value Fibreglass Poled awning. The Cove is a side mounted awning with a nice sized sun canopy to the front door, giving a sheltered entrance against he sun and rain.
The Cove Low II uses Vango's Sentinel Active Polyester. Sentinel Active is a 62g/m2 Polyester, designed as a strong lightweight polyester with a UPF rating of 30+. While this makes no difference to the how weathertight the awning is, it gives a smaller, lighter weight pack-size, which is an important factor when trying to pack a van based conversion like a VW transporter.
Despite the lower price Vango still incorporate there excellent TBS II system to provide stability in windy conditions.
The sewn-in Groundsheet toggles down to give a flat trip free entry point into the awning. The windows feature toggle up blinds for privacy. The front door with its large clear windows can be zipped back half way or all the way open to create an open canopy.
The Cove Low II offers Excellent valve for money. A roomy side mounted driveaway awning with integral sun canopy. There is the option of purchasing a 2 berth inner tent if you need to accommodate extra guests.
Low height for attachment to vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 210cm
What the manufacturer says:-
Perfect for couples and young families, the Cove is a compact awning that provides valuable extra space on weekends away. Featuring lightweight Powerflex poles and Vango’s Sentinel Active fabric ensuring a compact pack size leaving you with more room in your campervan for your camping essentials. With space to clip in a Drive Away Awning Bedroom should guests come to stay and a pre-attached front canopy, this versatile drive away awning will be a staple to expand your liveable space on any trip. Featuring a front-facing layout, the Cove is positioned the same way as your campervan, ensuring you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. The ideal addition to your campervan for wherever your next adventure takes you.
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Total Weight: 13.2kg
- Packsize: L75.0 x H29.0 x W29.0cm
- Pitching Time: 10 mins
- Carry Bag Weight: 13.18kg
- Canvas/Fabric Weight: 6.7kg
- Rail Weight: 6.7kg
- Awning Size: Low
- Kador Adjustable Height: 180-210cm
- Kador Length: 260cm